This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, Sidekick Media Services and Pittsburgh Wrestling.
Thomas Mathis joins us in studio – with our new probationary on-air talent, Ronnie Starks! It’s a good thing that we have the good ol’ boys Sorg and Mad Mike to keep things straight while we talk this week in wrestling news, including:
- In case you missed it, we’re welcoming Ronnie Starks as a co-host for the show. We’re taking bets now to see how long he lasts.
- There are some new names signing with Impact. And, we have a Mayhem Show connection! Mayhem Bump?
- We’re talking some Impact Wrestling updates!
- Trish Stratus is set for a SummerSlam return, and we’re sharing some thoughts.
- There are some strong thoughts on WWE heels.
- RAW is coming to Pittsburgh, and Sorg is actually pretty excited about it.
- Our guest Thomas Mathis is teaching us about proper care and maintenance of ring gear – – and abs.
- Thomas Mathis is catching us up on where we can see him in action these days.
- So…White Claw has found its way into the discussion?
- Thomas Mathis is educating us on his self-discipline when it comes to maintaining his ABSolute physique.
- This week’s Big Question: If you would Dragon Ball Z fusion two wrestlers, who would they be?
- In case you’ve missed it, Jon Moxley is doing things.
- If you haven’t already checked it out, Randy Orton has been doing some interesting things on his social media.
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?