This week on Wrestling Mayhem Show 418, we talk all the latest headlines and more in pro wrestling, including:
- TNA: EC3 and Bobby Roode talk!
- What legend from Legendshouse would we want to dance for us?
- We talk about Connor the Crusher.
- Mother’s Day and Mr. T!
- Sheamus falling asleep during Extreme Rules.
- Can our cast operate fork-lifts?
- Remember When: The last time you got scared by something in pro wrestling.
- We dissect the WeeLC match.
- We discuss the Extreme Rules show.
- What we learned from wrestling.
Also make sure to:
Share your feelings with us via e-mail at [email protected]
Help out the show with a donation! Go to patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow
Follow our cast that manhandles you with the mayhem: Mike Sorg (@sorgatron), DJ Lunchbox (@djlunchbox), Bobby (@bobbyfjtown), Wheelz (@hotwheelzrwa), Rizz (@theerizz), Mad Mike (@madmike4883) and more!
If you are in Pittsburgh, you got to go to Slice on Broadway and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com/Twitter: @pgh_slice)
Catch our live stream Tuesdays at 9 PM EST and go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!