Wrestling Mayhem Show 411: What Does Joe Manganiello Smell Like?
Tonight’s show is harangued by Will (@DJLunchbox), Bobby (@BobbyFJtown), Mike (@MadMike4883), Wheelz @HotwheelzRWA), Matt Carlins (@MattCarlins) with a late appearance by Andrew Palace (@TheAndrewPalace).
– Mayhem Mail: @bigppc – via DJ Lunchbox
– We’re all pretty excited about the Andre the Giant Memorial Inaugural 30-Man Battle Royal!
– Slam City. We need more of this!
– Chachi vs. WWE Network. He’s watching a show a day and providing his thoughts (some with photos).
– More discussion of the artist formerly known as CM Punk and his appearance on Talking Dead.
– Segue to @Midnight appearances.
– WWE Wanderers: Brock Lesner, Chris Jericho, The Rock, etc. Will CM Punk become a “consultant” level performer?
– Remember When: Favorite Celebrity Moment
Wheelz: Limp Bizkit doing the Undertaker’s theme
Rizz: Billy Martin guest ring announcing
Mike: Miller Light Cat Fight Girls
Carlins: Flo Rida
Bobby: Maria Menounos
Sorg: Morton Downey, Jr.
– We’re JR’s “neighbors” on ProWrestlingTees.com!
– Will we see an Evolution event at Mania with HHH v. Batista v. Orton?
– And…the Shield…to believe or not to believe. That is the question.
– What we learned this week:
Bobby: JBL may be Cranky Vince.
Carlins: Rules that govern behavior do not apply to HHH – and discussions with children must now be had.
LB: HHH is at his best when he is saying real things and not fluff.
Mike: I don’t hate Summer Ray yet (Total Divas) and I’ll thank WWE for that.
Rizz: Holy crap Slam City is weird.
Wheelz: You should not trust a McMahon/Helmsley regime ever. If you think they’re arguing, it’s just foreplay – building up to revenge sex.
Sorg: NWO era is not as good as I remember watching old stuff on WWE Network.
Palace: I learned a lot about McMahon/Helmsley sexual preferences and the group of podcasters who follow that stuff.
Wrestling Mayhem Show 318: Massage That Prostate, Brother
Sorg is joined by Chachi, Rizz, Wheelz,Bobby, and DJLunchbox are taking on AJ’s acceptance speech, talking Indy wrestling without Wrestlefan, coping with the released pics from Hulk Hogan’s sex tape, wonder about the TNA Open Fight Night concept on Impact this week, rail against Brock Lesner, take a first look at Fake it so Real, and see who drops by in Google Hangout!
You can get this episode here on Talkshoe, Blip.tv, subscribe to the audio or video versions on iTunes, look us up on Youtube, Roku, or Boxee, and as always, stay tuned to www.wrestlingmayhemshow.com for the latest! The Wrestling Mayhem Show is recorded live and can be heard/viewed from 8:30 PM to 10 PM Eastern on live.sorgatronmedia.com. Let us know what you think of the show, and your thoughts on the wrestling world by emailing us at [email protected]!
WMS Gold Bonus Content: We consider Mayhemmie extensions, Most Distracting Feline, Kato’s life, Chachi’s neighborhood issues, singing, and much more!