Wrestling Mayhem Show 659: Patreon in the Bank
This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, Occupy Pro Wrestling, and Professor Buzzkill!
Sorg, Mad Mike, and Mainstream Matt are joined by SCORES of Patreon Supporters! This week we’re talking about:
- Charlotte beats Asuka to become Smackdown Women’s Champ, spoiler again!
- We discuss Lady Frost’s debut a year ago and the chances new talent gets on television
- Mayhem Mania comes to dramatic conclusions with Patreon in the Bank!
Follow our stable on Twitter: Mad Mike (@MadMike4883), Sorg (@Sorgatron), Matt (@MainstreamMat), and a cast of Mayhem Mania participants!
This past week on Wrestling Mayhem Show 523, the Wrestling Mayhem Draft went into full effect, as Team Raw (Sorgatron, Rizz, Alex Kahrs, HotWheelz & Dudders) and Team Smackdown (Eamon, Mad Mike, Matt Carlins, BobbyFJTown & Tonio Garza) drafted their first ten roster members.
For those unaware, these are the rules that had to be abided by.
- Each week there will be ten draft picks made by each team, resulting in 40 members on each team’s roster.
- Only individuals can be drafted. In order to draft a tag team or stable, you must draft each individual of that team separately.
- Only the in ring wrestlers listed below can be drafted. Managers will be included as a package with the wrestler that they manage.
- Championship belts that are held by members of the current roster will not be included if they are drafted. It will be implied that each team will have their own championships in play on their shows (1 Heavyweight Title, 1 Mid Card Title, 1 Tag Team Title & 1 Women’s Title).
With that said, let’s see how things shape out so far.
1. Seth Rollins
2. Finn Balor
3. Kofi Kingston
4. Bray Wyatt
5. Dean Ambrose
6. Big E
7. AJ Styles
10. Roman Reigns
1. Kevin Owens
2. Brock Lesnar
3. John Cena
4. Sasha Banks
5. Samoa Joe
7. Sami Zayn
8. Shinsuke Nakamura
9. Chad Gable
Next week, another 20 superstars will be drafted! Tune in to Wrestling Mayhem Show 524 to see how it all takes shape!