It’s the last Mayhem Show in the Mayhem Studio. But, before the crew moves to the new studio, we’ve got one last hurrah for Wrestling Mayhem Show 579. Sorg, Chad, Larry, MadMike, Matt, Bobby, and a special birthday boy (Rizz) get together to reminisce about our time in the studio and to talk about what’s happening in wrestling these days:
- Mad Mike is the Center Square.
- There’s a PPV this weekend guys!
- Rizz is so happy about the Punjabi Prison Match. It’s like WWE knew it was his birthday!
- Is it “poops” “liver enzyme” or “steroids?” We’re not sure what we’re talking about either.
- More stipulations?
- Larry is calling out John Cena on his geography.
- All you need to know is John Cena and Ruzev and you’ll be okay.
- Is The Rock running for President?
- Are we getting a Shinsuke v. AJ Styles match in our future? The mayhemmers are weighing in.
- We’re running down the WWE-related people who are running for various offices these days. More than we realize.
- Nakamura v. Corbin in a hair-vs-hair match?
- We may be playing Hollywood Squares in the new studio.
- Talking Smack is still on for PPV shows. We’re happy that it’s not totally cancelled.
- Thank goodness Matt came in to settle this argument between MadMike and Sorg.
- Sorg and some of the guys checked out the Stomp Out Cancer show this past weekend. He’s sharing some good stuff.
- When the words David Otunga come out of your mouth, you’ve lost your argument.
- This week’s Big Question is brought to us by Birthday Boy Rizz: What is your favorite in-studio Mayhem Show memory?
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow!
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video