This week on Wrestling Mayhem Show 489, we talk all the latest headlines and more in pro wrestling, including:
- More awesome with Kane and The New Day.
- We look at our favorite pro wrestling Podcasts on the eve of International Podcast Day
- Big Question: What can help Papa Lunchbox keep from pro wrestling burn out?
- Looking at Impact Wrestling’s Bound for Glory and Ring of Honor live in Pittsburgh
- What we learned from wrestling
Help out the show with a donation! Go to patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow
Follow our stable on Twitter: Mad Mike (@madmike4883), Eamon Paton (@eamon2please / @inspireprowres) Papa Lunchbox (@djlunchbox / @panelriot), Burt Legrande (@realosbl) and Mike Sorg (@sorgatron).
If you are in Pittsburgh, you got to go to Slice on Broadway and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com/Twitter: @pgh_slice)
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!