This week on the Indy Mayhem Show, IWC wrestlers Cedric Alexander and Sugar Dunkerton joined the show!
Alexander talked about:
- His first memory of pro wrestling, featuring some WCW cruiserweights.
- How cruiserweights shaped his wrestling style.
- When he decided to become a pro wrestler.
- His time with ROH.
- Pro wrestlers he enjoys working with.
- The surprising news of ROH joining Destination America.
- The competition now between ROH and TNA Impact.
- The IWC card and who sticks out to him in the card.
- How he plans to stick out in the tournament.
- What wrestling he is watching.-
- The best and worst things of indy wrestling.
Dunkerton talked about:
- -The 3 types of wrestling fans.
- -How he got into pro wrestling.
- -Disco Inferno helping him with a gimmick.
- -All the nicknames he has had.
- -His never give up attitude.
- -His opponent at IWC Super Indy, Cedric Alexander.
- -What he has been watching in wrestling and just in general.
- -The best and worst things in independent wrestling.
Follow our hosts and guests on Twitter: Eamon (@eamon2please), Mike Sorg (@sorgatron), Cedric Alexander (@cedricalexander) and Sugar Dunkerton (@sugardunkerton).
Share your feelings with us via e-mail at [email protected]
If you are in Pittsburgh, you got to go to Slice on Broadway and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com/Twitter: @pgh_slice)
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!