This week on Wrestling Mayhem Show 404, we have our cast featuring DJ Lunchbox (@djlunchbox), Mike Sorg (@sorgatron), Matt Carlins (@mattcarlins) and the crew! On this weeks show:
- Chachi came close to predicting the whole Royal Rumble right. Find out his and our thoughts on the big PPV.
- We discuss if fans ruined the Cena-Orton match.
- We talk the possible opponents for Batista at WrestleMania.
- We think of who might be the TNA mystery buyer.
- We discuss how certain wrestlers get booed or cheered.
- Matt Carlins talks about meeting Stephanie McMahon.
- We have a wrestling roundtable discussing:
- Our memories from the Royal Rumble.
- If there should be set wrestlers to cheer and boo.
- Our favorite signs from the PPV.
- What we learned from wrestling this week.
Also remember to:
If you have questions, comments or concerns related to wrestling, e-mail us at [email protected]
Support the mayhem that is our show by buying one of our shirts at prowrestlingtees.com/wms!
Most importantly, check out our Website at wrestlingmayhemshow.com and view us live every Tuesday around 9 PM at live.sorgatronmedia.com !
Picture thanks to Jen Carlins