We’ve got Honey Badger in studio before her Indy Mayhem Show recording – and she fits right in with this week’s crew. Chad – donning the Enzo hair, Sorg, and Larry are in studio. And, we’ve got Mad Mike on the line from his bunker in New York. We’re all talking this week’s wrestling updates, including:
- Fan of the show, Brandon Mynatt, will be a participant in the 2018 Special Olympics as part of the Team Missouri Bowling Team. (Donate at: http://give.somo.org/site/TR?px=1073149&fr_id=1190&pg=persona)
- There’s a PPV this weekend?!?!
- Honey Badger is giving us a tutorial on the Wall of Death.
- We’re petitioning Alex Miller to get a WMS tattoo since he’s getting a tattoo anyway – while listening to the show.
- Is Miz putting Cesaro in a movie as bootleg Jason Statham?
- Wait! Canadians are the ones trying stab people?
- We’re discussing the McMahon family workout plan in this segment.
- Shane McMahon is badass. He no-sold a helicopter crash.
- Does Enzo have Virgil syndrome where he’s going to lay claim to doing things he didn’t actually do in 20 years.
- After half the spots the WWE has done, we can only imagine Thanksgiving dinner discussions.
- We’re dredging the bottom of WWE storylines in the chat room. It’s like walking down memory lane.
- Back to Hell in a Cell – we’re speculating the KO v. Shane match.
- This week’s Big Question: What classic feud would you like to see end in a HelI in a Cell match?
- We just saw the first bump Hulk Hogan has taken in over a decade – right here in studio.
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
We’ve got a shout out to Tom Leturgey and his upcoming “The History of Professional Wrestling in Pittsburgh” class.
Speaking of Slice on Broadway, make sure you vote for them in the Incline’s pizza bracket.
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow!
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video.