Wrestling Mayhem Show 661: He Once Was A Boy
This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, Occupy Pro Wrestling, and Bardic Mystery Tour!
We’re in a post-WrestleMania haze as Victor Benjamin and Lady Frost join us in studio to talk about their exploits. The crew is otherwise discussing this week in wrestling news, including:
- WrestleMania 35 happened. Our crew is sharing their thoughts.
- If WrestleMania 35 was in New Jersey, why did they say it was in New York City?
- Our guest Victor Benjamin got his WrestleMania moment.
- Our guests Victor Benjamin and Lady Frost were involved with some WrestleMania events. They’re sharing some of it with us.
- Lady Frost and Victor Benjamin got to spend some quality time with Uncle Mick (Foley).
- We’re learning there’s such a thing as Pancakes and Piledrivers!
- This week’s Big Question: What was your standout WrestleMania moment from the weekend?
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
Follow our stable on Twitter: Victor Benjamin (@RealSavageGent), Lady Frost (@RealLadyFrost), Bobby F Jtown (@BobbyFJtown), Larry (@MutilatorLarry), Mad Mike (@MadMike4883), and Sorg (@Sorgatron)
Wrestling Mayhem Show 594: Demosorgon
It’s Halloween, which means we’ve got a full show of mayhem and shenanigans in store. As a special treat, we’re joined by The Reaper Matt Conard! Matt, Sorg, Larry, Mad Mike, and Rizz bring us this week’s wrestling news and insights, including:
- We’ve got Matt Conard in studio – on Halloween. And, he’s dressed up — as a normal guy?
- It’s Halloween! Sorg celebrated appropriately with some Halloween Havoc.
- A WCW show for Halloween? Of course the ring would catch fire, guys.
- Thank you RAW for giving us Southpaw Regional Wrestling characters in-ring!
- We’re talking about some of our favorite Halloween matches.
- True story: Matt Conard once wrestled with a pumpkin on his head.
- WWE let Emma go this week – and Summer Rae was also let go? Mad Mike may need a support group.
- We’re sharing thoughts on where Emma Summer Rae and Darren Young should go next.
- 25 Years of RAW in NYC? Mad Mike will be checking it out and giving us updates!
- Somebody asked HHH about a return of Great Khali? Rizz is ecstatic with his response.
- This week’s Big Question: Which wrestler would you dress as for Halloween?
- Wait, Drew Gulak was dressed as Sasha Banks? Wooooow.
- What did you learn from wrestling this week?
Fan of the show, Brandon Mynatt, will be a participant in the 2018 Special Olympics as part of the Team Missouri Bowling Team. (Donate at: http://give.somo.org/site/TR?px=1073149&fr_id=1190&pg=persona)
Follow our stable on Twitter: Matt Conard (@ReaperMattC), Mike Sorg (@Sorgatron), Mad Mike (@MadMike4883), Mutilator Larry (@MutilatorLarry), and Rizz (@TheeRizz).
If you are in Pittsburgh, you got to go to Slice on Broadway (@Pgh_Slice) and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com)
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow!
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video.