This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, Sidekick Media Services, and Pittsburgh Wrestling.
We celebrate another flip of the odometer of professional wrestling podcasting in our third decade, including:
- Original Mayhemers Doc Remedy and Chad the Shad reunite!
- Edge is back and we talk about it with the show’s biggest Edge fan
- Mainstream Matt asks how the Wrestling Mayhem Show came to be
- We head into Week 3 of Mayhem Mania
- What did you learn from 700 episodes of the show?
If you are in Pittsburgh, you’ve got to go to Slice on Broadway (@Pgh_Slice) and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com)
**A special shout out to our Manager Level Patreon supporter Occupy Pro Wrestling (@Power2TheSmarks)**
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow! Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Check out the Indy Wrestling US Network at www.indywrestling.network. For a short time, get a 7-day FREE trial to access a growing collection of content.
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video