Wrestling Mayhem Show 689: Wrestling Makes Me Feel Good
This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, Sidekick Media Services, and Pittsburgh Wrestling.
There are no laws as Happy Hour joins the crew to discuss the wrestling news of the week including…
- We’re talking the WWE NXT war starting amid Saudi Arabia travel woes on Smackdown
- All Elite Wrestling’s size and execution
- The fallout from the Saudi Arabia trip this year
- Ring of Honor’s dirty laundry via Joey Mercury
- A Happy Hour Virgil Story
- Big Question: What is a surprise encounter you’ve had with a wrestling star?
- Rick and Morty at All Elite Wrestling
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
Follow our stable on Twitter: Mad Mike (@madmike4883), Ronnie Starks (@starkswrestling), and Sorg (@Sorgatron).
**A special shout out to our Manager Level
Patreon supporter Occupy Pro Wrestling (@Power2TheSmarks
Check out the Indy Wrestling US Network at www.indywrestling.network
. For a short time, get a 7-day FREE trial to access a growing collection of content.
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness
) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video
Wrestling Mayhem Show 635: Total Taker
This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, Occupy Pro Wrestling, and THRIFTY Podcast!
Toddy from Thrifty Podcast returns along with Larry and Mad Mike!
- Toddy has gifts in Thrifty Fashion with masks and the classic WWF VCR game!
- We reintegrate Larry into pro wrestling after a several month hiatus with 2 Truths and a Lie!
- We look at the first announcements for WWE Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia
- This week’s Big Question: Where do want to see the next giant international WWE show?
- We talk about the Lucha Fiesta Pittsburgh show from right across the street from the studio! Look for it on Fite.tv soon!
- What did YOU learn from wrestling this week?
Follow our stable on Twitter: Toddy Tondera (@ThriftyPodcast), Larry (@MutilatorLarry), Mad Mike (@MadMike4883), and Sorg (@Sorgatron).