This week on Wrestling Mayhem Show 452, we talk all the latest headlines and more in pro wrestling, including:
- Macho Man Randy Savage going into the WWE Hall of Fame. 6:30
- If there are any other “big” stars that still need to be enshrined in the WWE Hall of Fame.
- What celebrity we would want in the WWE Hall of Fame.
- Daniel Bryan’s WWE return and Smackdown going back to Thursdays. 20:25
- Discussion on Wrestle Kingdom 9. 31:35
- The big question! What would it take to make you stop watching pro wrestling? 59:00
- The TNA Impact relaunch. 1:19:15
- What we learned from wrestling. 1:36:00
Follow our stable on Twitter: DJ Lunchbox (@djlunchbox), Bobby (@bobbyfjtown), Joe Dombrowski (@joe_dombrowski), Eamon (@eamon2please), Mad Mike (@madmike4883) and Mike Sorg (@sorgatron).
If you are in Pittsburgh, you got to go to Slice on Broadway and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com/Twitter: @pgh_slice)
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment