Mad Mike Reviews TNA: So…Wouldn’t This Be Exodus
Greetings Mayhemmers, since I’m the guy who watches TNA the most as the main hosts on this show, but we never seem to talk about it (mainly because it sucks) I decided to at least use my journalistic integrity and live blog about it each week. This will be written live as I watch Impact, so enjoy!
Segment 1: Recrap, Roode segment, Direct Insurance commercial
- Two closeups of Carly already, this may be a good Impact
- Why does Sting wear his wrestling gloves all the time?
- A “spank his butt” chant? Really?
- Wow. Really? Fucking really? Are they that desperate to keep this sponsor??
Segment 2: Match 1: Robbies Vs Red/Blue
- Oh yeah the TV title, nice to see it on TV
- Well that certainly was a nothing match
- Joe and Magnus are just a more interesting team by deault
Segment 3: Bischoff segment, Angelina/Winter segment
- Ugh I hate this whole storyline
- Garret’s theme music is the worst shit I’ve ever heard
- Wow Garret, try not to learn too much from the God freak, beer drinker, the drug addict, and the closeted racist ok?
- Oh God…Abyss is going to be this idiot’s trainer isn’t he?
- Even worse…is it Hogan?
- Where the fuck have these two been?
Segment 4: Match 2: Winter Vs. ODB
- I do kinda love ODBEY together….yes I’ve combined their names
- I think it’d be hilarious if every time Eric drank from the flask he turned completely normal
- Eric is holding on to the tag rope…amazing
- Eric Young is a-goddamn-mazing
- Wow ODB stole Marc Mero’s TKO, nice
Segment 5: AJ segment
- I really hate the “people turning their back on AJ” storyline
- I just hope this leads to a triple threat match…even though it will mean nothing
Segment 6: Bully/Roode segment, Storm segment
- Calves and Abs? I kinda like that actually…best two characters in TNA not named EY teaming up
- Also nice to see Bully asking for a shot, hope it doesn’t lead to a face turn for him
- Storm if you don’t wait any time to call someone out, why is this at the middle of the show?
- Storm is wearing a hat with a bottle opener on it…classy
- Hey Sting, they’ve had three matches…this match tonight isn’t the rubber match, it’s like the glue match
Segment 7: Match 3: Storm Vs Angle
- Haha, Angle running down still getting changed, that’s great
- Nice to see two rematches from the PPV on free TV….awful
Segment 8: Match cont.
- Seems like this is TNA’s way of making up for having basically no wrestling for 40 minutes
- Wow that aerial shot looks so unimpressive with the few people in the front section of the Impact zone
- Kurt should never do a superkick again
- Storm becomes number one contender, I’m a fan of this
Segment 9: Brookemacher in a bikini, Maddy/Sting segment, Match 4: Hardy vs Roode
- Wow, way to advertise that one half of your Knockouts Tag Champs has a second job….jesus
- Maddy vs Mickie in a steel cage? I’m down…but if Sting saw Madison helped Gail win, why didn’t he restart the match?
- Tenay just said “chickenbleep” really?
- Why does it seem like Roode’s theme music has changed since the opening promo?
- These intros take up way too much time
- Technically I don’t think this match has started yet
- Ew little Hardy marking kids pushed my Carly out of the front row, I hope they get addicted to Jeff’s drugs
Segment 10: Match cont.
- Man Roode is selling like gangbusters for Hardy
- Jeez that missed poetry in motion looked painful
- Holy crap that one girl’s reaction was great
- “Jeff can’t stand up” yeah….he’s used to that
- Heh, I wonder how many steps Jeff has…I bet it’s 12
- Hahahah Bully Ray FTW
- Although…again, here’s where Sting should probably come out…but the show will end here I’m guessing
- Yeah, TNA only has one ref apparently…awful finish, but I think good things might be on the horizon
Logic: 2 out of 5 Russos
Wrestling: 3.5 out of 5 Russos
Overall: 5.5 out of 10 Russos
Leave a Reply