Gregory Iron returns to chat with us about his latest venture with the Iron-On Wrestling Podcast, his background in communications finally coming out, his experience on the Stone Cold Steve Austin Podcast, wrestling in prisons, motivational speaking with Zach Gowen, and more!
Make sure to subscribe to Iron-On Wrestling on Apple Podcasts and wherever you listen to Podcasts. And give him a five star rating along with one for Indy Mayhem Show!
Check out the Indy Wrestling US Network at www.indywrestling.network. For a short time, get a 7-day FREE trial to access a growing collection of content.
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video
Wrestling Mayhem Show: Pittsburgh Podcon
We are LIVE at Pittsburgh Podcon celebrating International Podcast Day at Spirit Lounge in Pittsburgh, PA with our guests Charlie Deitch of the Pittsburgh Current and Edric Everhart of System Elite.
We get to know Charlie’s history with pro wrestling as a fan
We talk about Edric debuting in that very room
The state of pro wrestling podcasts and where we are with them.
Rizz shows up!
Wrestling Mayhem Show 581: Three Pieces of Ham
They haven’t kicked us out of the new studio space, so we’re back for the second week from our digs on Broadway Avenue. This week Sorg, Larry, Rob and Bobby are joined by Billy Ruxpin to chat about what’s happening in wrestling:
If you stopped watching RAW at 10:15, you were good to go.
RAW was in Pittsburgh last night. Yep. We were there.
MizTV and Jason Jordan are topping the show chatter tonight.
Best part of the Kurt Angle and Jason Jordan visit to Pittsburgh could have been the very Pittsburgh family aspect.
Larry is calling for a DNA test error angle with Kurt Angle and Jason Jordan.
John Cena and Shinsuke Nakamura? We enjoyed it, but it was obvious Cena is heading out to do some stuff.
Jinder and Shinsuke. Larry is calling for a cash-in after the match.
We’re actually happy to see big guys beating the crap out of each other!
We’re actually discussing things commentators say during matches.
If you’re going to piss JBL off, it’s best to do it on air apparently.
Enzo isn’t liked because he’s Enzo 24/7?
We’re waiting to see Braun do a shooting star press off the top rope!
Sorg got to experience RAW with a child last night. It reminded him of why he got into wrestling.
What happened to Miz and Ambrose?
This week’s Big Question: Which UFC or WWE star would you like to see cross over to the other?
Shane-O-Mac was in a helicopter crash and is even more badass!
Is there too much wrestling podcasting happening these days?
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video.
Wrestling Mayhem Show 552: WWE White House
We’ve got a full house for Wrestling Mayhem Show 552! It’s the start of 2017, and we’re doing our first show in the recently renovated studio! And, it’s a full house with BC Steele, Sorg, Mutilator Larry, Mad Mike, and Rizz!
- We’re celebrating 11 years of wrestling and podcasting!
– And, we’re celebrating the return of Mad Mike. We’ve also got that BC Steele guy in studio.
– We’re also looking into logistics of transporting large items – as in The Great Khali large….
– Sorg is excited about Wrestle Kingdom – and is sharing some thoughts about future WWE opportunities.
– AwesomeCast cross-over: Google will translate webpages so you know what you’re doing to get Wrestle Kingdom.
– There’s a Bullet Club B-Team?!?!
– Only on Rizz Plays Games will The Great Khali win the Royal Rumble every year.
– We’re talking about Wildcard Finals beating RAW for ratings.
– Angry Dolph Ziggler and Angry Old Man Cena are Sorg’s favorites at the moment.
– Okay Mayhem Nation – We’re in search of R-Truth music videos. Send us some of your favorites!
– Larry is weighing in on 205 Live – he thinks it may be his favorite WWE brand yet!
– Sorg is sharing his thoughts about posting Super Indy as a Benny Hill video? Hmmmm…
– It’s time for the Big Question: If you had multiple gimmicks and could switch the timeline, what would they be? (We’re currently discussing Stunning Steve Austin and Stone Cold Steve Austin character swaps…)
– We’re discussing WWE and Vince McMahon’s trip to the White House and spinning off other celebs as President.
– What did you learn from wrestling this week?
This week, we celebrate National Podcast Day by inviting wrestling announcer and host of “Tales from the Indies” Michael McCormick to the show! We discuss becoming an announcer in wrestling and its importance, transitioning from sports announcing, and the experiences behind his Podcast so far!
Catch our livestream Tuesdays at 9 PM EST and go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment! Also make sure to: Share your feelings with us via e-mail at [email protected]Help out the show with a donation! Go to patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow
We answer fan mail and reflect on 400 episodes with the fans.
Eamon announces new plans for Wrestling Mayhem Show and indy expansion
We talk with Logan Shulo one last time before he goes to the WWE to start with NXT. How was the road? Does he have any thoughts on his last night with the International Wrestling Cartel? What does he think his NXT ring name could be?
We look back at our humble beginnings.
What did we learn from No Holds Barred?
What could the future hold as WWE pushes to renegotiate all of their major shows at the same time?
This episode was filmed at the Hollywood Theater in Dormont, PA. Find out more and their Go Digital or Go Dark campaign at thehollywooddormont.org
Also remember to:
Purchase our app for $1.99 for the most mayhem possible. You will not regret it!
If you have questions, comments or concerns related to wrestling, e-mail us at [email protected]com !
WMS & Friends at Podcamp Pittsburgh: We’re Still Here!
Well, it’s nearing another year end, and nearing another insane amount of Podcamp Pittsburgh sessions processed and posted. Finally, by designation of room numbers, we’re getting around to some of the sessions I’ve looked forward to for literally months, including those by Justin Kownacki,Nerraux, and AwesomeCast co-host Rob de la Cretaz (I’m not the only one to mess up his name!) This one features Douglas Derda of Should I Drink That, Hutch from Burghs Eye View, and DJLunchbox of our own Wrestling Mayhem Show. Everyone hanging around 4-5 years in the Podcast game.
PCPGH Video: Podcasting 101 Hutch of Burghseyeview and Wrestling Mayhem Show