They haven’t kicked us out of the new studio space, so we’re back for the second week from our digs on Broadway Avenue. This week Sorg, Larry, Rob and Bobby are joined by Billy Ruxpin to chat about what’s happening in wrestling:
- If you stopped watching RAW at 10:15, you were good to go.
- RAW was in Pittsburgh last night. Yep. We were there.
- MizTV and Jason Jordan are topping the show chatter tonight.
- Best part of the Kurt Angle and Jason Jordan visit to Pittsburgh could have been the very Pittsburgh family aspect.
- Larry is calling for a DNA test error angle with Kurt Angle and Jason Jordan.
- John Cena and Shinsuke Nakamura? We enjoyed it, but it was obvious Cena is heading out to do some stuff.
- Jinder and Shinsuke. Larry is calling for a cash-in after the match.
- We’re actually happy to see big guys beating the crap out of each other!
- We’re actually discussing things commentators say during matches.
- If you’re going to piss JBL off, it’s best to do it on air apparently.
- Enzo isn’t liked because he’s Enzo 24/7?
- We’re waiting to see Braun do a shooting star press off the top rope!
- Sorg got to experience RAW with a child last night. It reminded him of why he got into wrestling.
- What happened to Miz and Ambrose?
- This week’s Big Question: Which UFC or WWE star would you like to see cross over to the other?
- Shane-O-Mac was in a helicopter crash and is even more badass!
- Is there too much wrestling podcasting happening these days?
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
Follow our stable on Twitter: Sorg (@Sorgatron), Larry (@MutilatorLarry), Billy Ruxpin (@billyruxpin), and Ringside Rob (@RobBrownPA78)!
If you are in Pittsburgh, you got to go to Slice on Broadway (@Pgh_Slice) and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com)
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow!
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video.