Home » Show Description » Wrestling Mayhem Show 464: Kelly Kelly Could Go
Wrestling Mayhem Show 464: Kelly Kelly Could Go
This week on Wrestling Mayhem Show 464, we talk all the latest headlines and more in pro wrestling, including:
- Discussion on AJ Lee’s retirement.
- Discussion on the evolving state of women’s wrestling.
- Talk on the news on WWE programming.
- Who should replace Stone Cold on the new Tough Enough?
- The Big Question: What if there was complete transparency in pro wrestling? How would that change the business?
- Mad Mike talks about the latest going ons at TNA Wrestling.
- What we learned from wrestling.
Also make sure to:
Share your feelings with us via e-mail at [email protected]
Help out the show with a donation! Go to patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow
Follow our stable on Twitter: DJ Lunchbox (@djlunchbox) Sera Feeny (@serafeeny), Eamon (@eamon2please), Mad Mike (@madmike4883), Rizz (@theerizz), Bobby (@bobbyfjtown) and Mike Sorg (@sorgatron).
If you are in Pittsburgh, you got to go to Slice on Broadway and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com/Twitter: @pgh_slice)
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Leave a Reply