Wrestling Mayhem Show 497: No Tears for Roman
This week on Wrestling Mayhem Show 497, we talk all the latest headlines and more in pro wrestling, including:
- Post-SurvivorSeries – and 25 Years Of Undertaker. This past weekend was magical!
- We’re getting into the nitty-gritty of the Roman v Sheamus finish.
- Comparing working at a toy store on Black Friday to parents shopping for kids on Black Friday. And, of course, that means we’re talking wrestling toys.
- Yes. Matt just dropped us the Sting nutcracker – and it is a thing nightmares are made of.
- On our WMS Christmas List: http://shoptna.com/earl-hebner—hall-of-fame-t-shirt.aspx
- It’s time for our Big Question Of The Week with Dj Lunchbox: What are you thankful for in professional wrestling?
Help out the show with a donation! Go to patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow
Follow our stable on Twitter: Mad Mike (@MadMike4883), Matt Carlins (@mainstreamat), DJ Lunchbox (@DjLunchbox) and Mike Sorg (@sorgatron).
If you are in Pittsburgh, you got to go to Slice on Broadway and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com/Twitter: @pgh_slice)
Thanks to our Awesome Patreons Bodiggity (@ajfrompgh), Antonio Garza (@TheWRevolution), Ed Burke (@EdBurke37), and The Matthew and Jennifer Carlins Foundation for Podcast Betterment (@MainstreamMat and @JenCarlins)! You can support the show too at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow !
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Leave a Reply