Wrestling Mayhem Show 512: Don’t Hurt ‘Em Van Hammer
This week on Wrestling Mayhem Show 512, we talk all the latest headlines and more in pro wrestling, including:
- Living in a world where Bobby Roode and Eric Young are no longer a part of TNA Impact Wrestling
- The WWE Global Cruiserweight Tournament apparently starts with Evolve Wrestling according to William Regal .
- It’s time for the Big Question: How can we keep injuries from happening in WWE?
- Mayhem Mania Explodes! We book WrestleMania!
- We learned things in wrestling this week!
Help out the show with a donation! Go to patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow
Follow our stable on Twitter: Antonio Garza (TheWrestlingRevolution.com), Rizz (@rizzplaysgames) Mad Mike (@madmike4883), Matt Carlins (@mainstreammat), Wheelz (@hotwheelzrwa), Bobbyfjtown (@bobbyfjtown) and Mike Sorg (@Sorgatron).
If you are in Pittsburgh, you got to go to Slice on Broadway and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com/Twitter: @pgh_slice)
Thanks to our Awesome Patreon Bodiggity (@ajfrompgh), Antonio Garza (@TheWRevolution), Ed Burke (@EdBurke37), and, Alex Kahrs, Mad Mike, The Matthew and Jennifer Carlins Foundation for Podcast Betterment (@MainstreamMat and @JenCarlins)! You can support the show too at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow !
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Leave a Reply