This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, Occupy Pro Wrestling, and Scarehouse!
Professor Buzzkill joins our motley crew of Dave Podnar, Mad Mike, and Sorg as we talk this week (and a little bit of history) in wrestling, including:
- Our guest Professor Buzzkill is sharing some history behind our podcast title.
- We’re sharing some thoughts on Money in the Bank.
- Is it just us or is Brock Lesnar a multi-million dollar GIF machine these days?
- Has Dolph Ziggler recovered from his Pittsburgh countdown incident?
- OH: It’s Kevin Owens – he’s gonna attack people.
- Professor Buzzkill is teaching us the history of wrestling and Gorgeous George.
- Professor Buzzkill is sharing the history of in-ring weddings in wrestling.
- WWE has a new 24/7 title. We’re sharing some thoughts.
- This week’s Big Question: What would you have made for a new championship instead of the 24/7 title?
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
Follow our stable on Twitter: Professor Buzzkill (@buzzkillprof), Dave Podnar (@ProfPod), Mad Mike (@MadMike4883) and Sorg (@Sorgatron)
**A special shout out to our Manager Level
Patreon supporter Occupy Pro Wrestling (@Power2TheSmarks
Check out the Indy Wrestling US Network at www.indywrestling.network
. For a short time, get a 7-day FREE trial to access a growing collection of content.
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness
) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video.