This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, Occupy Pro Wrestling, and Scarehouse!
Our motley crew of Dave Podnar, Mainstream Matt, and Sorg talk about the new and exciting in Pro Wrestling, including:
- Matt Carlins lays down the law on AEW Double or Nothing Commentary and production
- We talk about the moments and stunts of AEW Double or Nothing
- Big Question: Who could Jon Moxley battle now that he’s out?
- We talk about the New Japan Wrestling Super Jrs Cup
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
Follow our stable on Twitter: Dave Podnar (@ProfPod), Mainstream Matt (@MainstreamMat) and Sorg (@Sorgatron)
**A special shout out to our Manager Level
Patreon supporter Occupy Pro Wrestling (@Power2TheSmarks
Check out the Indy Wrestling US Network at www.indywrestling.network
. For a short time, get a 7-day FREE trial to access a growing collection of content.
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness
) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video.