This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, and Occupy Pro Wrestling.
BC Steele joins us to talk about what’s going on in Pro Wrestling, including:
- Sometimes, bad things happen in wrestling – – like a fan who went beyond the barricade. Don’t be that guy. You’ll regret the decision.
- We’re learning what line NOT to cross in wrestling with BC Steele.
- In other “things you don’t do” news, we’re talking about the bad fan interaction with Scarlett Bordeaux.
- Our guest BC Steele is sharing some of what he’s up to these days in wrestling.
- We’re learning about the evolution of indy wrestling with BC Steele.
- BC Steele is keeping his eye on some of the bigger companies, and he’s sharing some thoughts on AEW and what they’ll bring to the space.
- Trickle down economics works in indy wrestling?
- This week’s Big Question: Which person in wrestling are you most worried about?
- Mainstream Matt is giving us our NJPW update!
- We are learning that Jushin Thunder Liger is a wrestling gateway drug.
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
Follow our stable on Twitter: BC Steele (@1SFpodcast), Sorg (@Sorgatron), Mad Mike (@MadMike4883), and Mainstream Matt (@MainstreamMat)
**A special shout out to our Manager Level
Patreon supporter Occupy Pro Wrestling (@Power2TheSmarks
Check out the Indy Wrestling US Network at www.indywrestling.network
. For a short time, get a 7-day FREE trial to access a growing collection of content.
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness
) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video.