Home » Show Description » Wrestling Mayhem Show 671: The Ronnie Starks Presidential Campaign Announcement
Wrestling Mayhem Show 671: The Ronnie Starks Presidential Campaign Announcement
Jun 26, 2019
This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, and Occupy Pro Wrestling.
It’s a full house this week as we have MTOffended (Ronnie Starks and Dan Sandwich) in studio with Sorg and Mainstream Matt, with Mad Mike on remote. As usual, we’re talking this week in wrestling, including:
- Sooo……Firefly Fun House ….We have some thoughts.
- Matt is sharing thoughts – as a parent – on Firefly Fun House.
- There were a few weddings this weekend. On the indy scene, we saw Lady Frost and Victor Benjamin married by Mick Foley. On WWE we saw a wedding and 24/7 match with Drake Maverick.
- Our guests Dan Sandwich and Ronnie Starks are talking about some of what they’re doing with BDW Wrestling.
- Seth Rollins is towing the company line on Twitter, and then there’s his interaction with Will Ospreay.
- Matt is giving us some NJPW updates!
- Joaquin Wilde is making his NXT debut – and we can’t wait!
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
Follow our stable on Twitter: Ronnie Starks (@starkswrestling), Dan Sandwich (@mToSandwich), Sorg (@Sorgatron), Matt Carlins (@MainstreamMat) and Mad Mike (@MadMike4883)
If you are in Pittsburgh, you’ve got to go to Slice on Broadway (@Pgh_Slice) and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com)
**A special shout out to our Manager Level Patreon supporter Occupy Pro Wrestling (@Power2TheSmarks)**
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow! Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Check out the Indy Wrestling US Network at www.indywrestling.network. For a short time, get a 7-day FREE trial to access a growing collection of content.
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video.
Wrestling Mayhem Show 662: The Viking Experience
No Comments | Apr 17, 2019
Wrestling Mayhem Show 429: Hitting Each Other For Fun and Profit
No Comments | Jul 23, 2014
Wrestling Mayhem Show 614: Mayhem Up All Night
No Comments | Apr 11, 2018
Wrestling Mayhem Show 446: Ginger Exchange Program
No Comments | Nov 19, 2014
About Author sorgatron
A wrestling fan since he was a wee little lad. Sorg fondly remembers the big blue cage that Hogan and Orndorf jumped to the floor off of at the same time fondly. Founding the Wrestling Mayhem Show in 2006, he spreads his love of the "sport" of wrestling to all.
Leave a Reply