This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, and Sidekick Media Services.
It’s WrestleMania Quarantine Hangover digesting the weekend, including:
- We talk about WrestleMania!
- What does Mad Mike and Mike Quackenbush think of “Full Sports Entertainment”?
- We talk Firefly Funhouse and Bonyard Match
- The pros and cons of limited All Elite Wrestling Dynamite tapings
- What does it take for Heath Slater to become the WWE Champion?
- Big Question: What match, past or future, would you like to receive the cinematic treatment
- Early thoughts on The Big Show Show on Netflix
- What did you learn from pro wrestling this week?
Follow our stable on Twitter: Ronnie Starks (@starkswrestling), Sorg (@Sorgatron), and Mad Mike (@MadMike4883)
Check out the Indy Wrestling US Network at www.indywrestling.network
. For a short time, get a 7-day FREE trial to access a growing collection of content.
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness
) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and videos