This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, and Sidekick Media Services.
Rob and Ronnie Starks are back on the show to hang out and talk pro wrestling, including:
- WWE has crowds again! But how did the Memorial Day WWE RAW do for vibe?
- Mainstream Mat shocks us with his new style
- We discuss the AEW Double or Nothing Stadium Showdown
- Big Question: How do you rate the recent quarantine era cinematic matches from Wrestling Mania, Money in the Bank, and Double or Nothing?
- We discuss last week’s homework: The Midnight Express (Bobby Eaton and Stan Lane) (with Jim Cornette) vs The Fantastics (Bobby Fulton and Tommy Rogers) from Great American Bash 1988.
- HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT: Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk from WWE Smackdown on February 24, 2012 Watch on WWE Network
- Extra Credit: We talk that Tower of Doom match from the 1988 Great American Bash
- What did you learn from pro wrestling this week?
Follow our stable on Twitter: Mainstream Matt (@mainstreammat), Sorg (@Sorgatron), and Mad Mike (@MadMike4883)
**A special shout out to our Manager Level
Patreon supporters Occupy Pro Wrestling (@power2thesmarks
) and Farnsworth Investments (@jworth
Check out the Indy Wrestling US Network at www.indywrestling.network
. For a short time, get a 7-day FREE trial to access a growing collection of content.
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness
) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video