This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, and Sidekick Media Services.
Honeybadger joins us to talk about the latest news.
- We talk with Badger about the #SpeakingOut movement and the effects on pro wrestling, statements and actions from AEW and Impact Wrestling and more as we deep dive.
- Big Question: What wrestling match or event is your comfort watch?
- We discuss last week’s homework: Mickie James vs Beth Phoenix WWE RAW April 14, 2008
- HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT: Rey Mysterio vs Psychosis – ECW One Night Stand Watch on WWE Network
- What did you learn from pro wrestling this week?
Follow our stable on Twitter: Honeybadger (@ReginaHBadger) Sorg (@Sorgatron), and Mad Mike (@MadMike4883)
**A special shout out to our Manager Level
Patreon supporters Occupy Pro Wrestling (@power2thesmarks
) and Farnsworth Investments (@jworth
Check out the Indy Wrestling US Network at www.indywrestling.network
. For a short time, get a 7-day FREE trial to access a growing collection of content.
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness
) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video