Wrestling Mayhem Show 736: Magic Kingdom WrestleMania
This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, and Sidekick Media Services.
This week new Real Shoot Wrestling Tag Team Champions The Good Guys, Zak Hunter and Brent Nocuts, with their manager Ronnie Starks, talk pro wrestling news and opinions with the crew!
- Week after week, we complain about the “writing” of WWE. But was it ever anything of substance?
- What if WWE was purchased by Disney? Magic Kingdom WrestleMania?
- The Good Guys talk about their recent tag team success at Real Shoot Wrestling
- Big Question: Who would you “draft” from WWE to another promotion?
- We discuss last week’s homework: The Great Muta vs Brad Armstrong – WCW Saturday Night May 30, 1992
- HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT: The Hardyz vs MNM – ECW December to Dismember
- What did you learn from pro wrestling this week?
If you are in Pittsburgh, you’ve got to go to Slice on Broadway (@Pgh_Slice) and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com)
**A special shout out to our Manager Level Patreon supporters Occupy Pro Wrestling (@power2thesmarks) and Farnsworth Investments (@jworth)**
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow! Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Check out the Indy Wrestling US Network at www.indywrestling.network. For a short time, get a 7-day FREE trial to access a growing collection of content.
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video
Leave a Reply