Wrestling Mayhem Show 738: Spin the Wheel, Make a Hot Take
This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, and Sidekick Media Services.
This week the crew is in the Halloween spirit, in costume, and Spin the Wheel for hot takes and discussions with Prospect Pro Wrestling commentator Tony Kincaid, Ronnie Starks, Mad Mike, Sorg and Mainstream Matt!
- The state of the Indys, Drew McIntyre’s WWE title reign, Hell in a Cell, Pat McAfee, and more from the Wheel of Hot Takes!
- Big Question: Who could be the next member of Pat McAfee’s faction in NXT?
- We discuss last week’s homework: Road Warriors & Paul Ellering vs Varsity Club – February 11, 1989
- HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT: When was the last time wrestling made you forget and believe
- What did you learn from pro wrestling this week?
If you are in Pittsburgh, you’ve got to go to Slice on Broadway (@Pgh_Slice) and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com)
**A special shout out to our Manager Level Patreon supporters Occupy Pro Wrestling (@power2thesmarks) and Farnsworth Investments (@jworth)**
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow! Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Check out the Indy Wrestling US Network at www.indywrestling.network. For a short time, get a 7-day FREE trial to access a growing collection of content.
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video
Leave a Reply