Wrestling Renaissance man Bryce Remsburg joined us on Indy Mayhem show 38. Remsburg joined Eamon Paton (@eamon2please) and Mike Sorg(@sorgatron) to talk about:
- His first memories of wrestling; including an event in Hershey.
- A story about becoming a fan of independent wrestlers that lead him to train for Chikara.
- How he decided to become a referee over being a professional wrestler.
- How he recently has diversified his profile by getting into helping with promos, ticket sales, commentating and more.
- Chikara’s King of Trios show.
- A collaboration with Chikara and Inspire Pro Wrestling.
- The best and worst things in independent wrestling.
The guys also discuss International Wrestling Cartel‘s Saturday Night Fights from the weekend, the importance of storylines in independent wrestling, Beyond Wrestling, and more!