Howdy Mayhemmers, it’s time once again for a TNA review and to see if they can capitalize on the pleasant surprise of Abyss returning!
Segment 1: Recrap, Hogan segment, Storm segment
- Abyss coming back is ultimately a good thing I think, but he needs to be pushed right away, and he probably won’t be
- Yes Hogan, let’s start with talking about AJ….because THAT was the big story last week…idiot
- Oh goodie….a contract signi..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, sorry did I fall asleep? I hate contract signings
- The people in Tupulo must be wondering where he went, since he was just out there 15 minutes ago
- I love Joseph Park
- I wonder if the Abyss vest is under that button down shirt
- Um…didn’t D’Lo get fired by TNA?
- God I hate Walmart Stone Cold
Segment 2: Match 1: Roode Vs. Churro
- God I hate you Churro
- Jeez James Storm is the stupidest person on Impact
- James, you idiot, you superkicked both teams and refused to count pinfalls when they were fighting for a number one contendership
- You screwed both teams over, both teams are backstabbing heels, of course they all beat you up,,,because you were a dick
Segment 3: Angle segment
- Kurt, you really shouldn’t point out that you have wrestled AJ a lot of times
- Why do all the Aces and Eights shirts say “Support” on the bottom of them?
- So next week is when AJ attacks Anderson right?
Segment 4: Match 2: Jay Bradley Vs. Christian York
- It’s kinda upsetting that the only two of the four Gut Check people in this thing I wanted to see wrestle each other first
- Oh good, Boomstick moves on, I like him better
Segment 5: Clubhouse segment, Match 3: Gail Vs. Velvet
- I enjoy Anderson being kinda like the general of the Aces, even though that should probably be a sergeant thing to do
- I don’t like these really short segments they do often
Segment 6: Bully segment, match cont, X-Division segment
- Ummm….weird placing of this no?
- So the Knockouts match at Slammiversary isn’t even for the belt? Yay.
- They’ve been doing a good job selling Gail’s new turn here though
- I don’t want to know where Taz though that horseshoe was….or do I?
- These guys still need a storyline, not just “we’re gonna wrestle!”
Segment 7: Suicide segment, Match 4: Sabin Vs. King Vs. Petey, Team Appletini segment
- I don’t give a shit about Suicide
- OMG THEY FINALLY CUT OUT SOME ENTRANCES! GOOD ON YA TNA!
- Hey Sabin….Petey….if you two are so angry about Kenny picking up the scraps, then why not double team him when he leaves the ring?
- If a Petey match happens without a Canadian Destroyer, did it really happen?
- Christopher Daniels, thank you for making sense
Segment 8: Aces segment, Match 5: Hernandez Vs. Daniels
- How did D’Lo “bury” Wes and Garreccct?
- I love when Taz actually talks strategy
- Why would TNA go back to the 9PM time slot on a pre-recorded show?
- Storm looks like a drunk uncle who is about to cornhole a nephew
- Oh Jeez…he’s not bringing back Chris Harris is he?
Segment 9: Match 6: D’Lo Vs. Park
- Folks. This is the main event. D’lo. Fucking. Brown.
- The Park/Abyss thing has to come to a head soon right?
- Park gets beat up by Devon and then Hogan books Abyss to get the shot at Slammiversary right?
Segment 10: Slammiversary rundown, Contract signing
- Ultimate X? When was that announced besides now?
- God, they couldn’t even get a table?
- So, while I appreciate the “negotiation” it sounds like this will turn into “overbooking”
- Um….Bully….you wrestled him last week
- Why would you ask for a No Holds Barred match with a guy who has a whole crew that loves to interfere in matches
- That is the best stipulation ever! Unless Sting wins.
- WHY WOULD YOU CUT THE SHOW IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIGHT?
Logic: 3 out of 5 Laganas….they need to figure out what they are doing with AJ, and James Storm needs not to be an idiot
Wrestling: 3 out of 5 Laganas….very average show and short matches
Overall: 6 out of 10 Laganas