Greetings Mayhemmers, welcome back to Impact and here we go with the go home show before Slammiversary, wonder how many matches they book on this card?
Segment 1: Recrap, Clubhouse segment, Aces segment, Match 1: Team 3D Vs. Sting and Park
- So the order of business for Aces and Eights is AJ….let’s see how that turns out
- So we’re really going to lump Hogan and Flair in with Jeff Hardy?
- Hey, it’s nice to see that the world champion knows Joseph Park’s last name
Segment 2: Match cont
- I think Bully just stole Del Rio’s enziguri
- Joseph not knowing how to do the deathlock was awesome
- Hahahaha Joseph looks so happy to hear Abyss’ music
Segment 3: Kurt segment, Dixie segment, Match 2: Joe Vs. Bischoff
- What does Kurt even mean when he says “literally” after he says he’s gonna be watching AJ’s match
- Looks like Dixie has really bought a lot of shares of AquaNet
- Also her music is horrible
- So this is an announcement of an announcement of an induction….right?
- Also why is no one coming out to be Dixie’s guard?
- Wes, Bisch, and DOC are really the jobbers of Aces and Eights
- Joe you aren’t much better at speaking
Segment 4: Match cont
- So as soon as we come back from commercial, the match is thrown out…awesome
- Why wasting Hardy’s return on the Aces and Eights jobbers match
- Joe is way closer to a shaved ape than DOC is
Segment 5: Hogan Knows Nothing segment, Match 3: Eight Man Tag
- Wow you can get written permission slips to rape, pillage, and plunder just by saying “I love you?”
- Do we really need to waste time introducing all four of these teams?
Segment 6: Match cont, Clubhouse segment
- HOW ARE WE STILL INTRODUCING PEOPLE?
- This is really just “Everyone beats up on Churro” THE MATCH
- He doesn’t even have a gun, let alone enough to necessitate and entire rack
- Did Storm even wrestle in that match?
- Slammiversary spoilers….TNA totally forgot they didn’t book Anderson
- I still want to know what this job Bully has for Knux is
- Now Aces and Eights wants a huge body count as well as taking out AJ
Segment 7: Mickie’s celebration
- God Mickie don’t plug your new album if your own company won’t do it
- Can’t tell if Mickie is a heel or a face yet
- Velvet…sweety…..you can’t sell a knee injury IF YOU ARE WEARING GOD DAMNED HOOKER HEELS
- Velvet looks awesome with that makeup/hair combo
- Mickie is doing the subtle heel turn, that’s fun
- So Brooke wants the Knockouts division to succeed so much that she only wants one match at the PPV and doesn’t want her champion on the show? Awesome.
- Taz just said “women be crazy” basically….nice
Segment 8: Match 4: Kenny and Gail Vs. Sabin and Taryn
- I’ve said this before but I think Taryn and Big E should change wrestling attire
- I really feel bad for ODB
- Lots of Taryn’s ass in this match just because of how TNA does their tag matches
- Suicide’s finisher is awful
Segment 9: Sting package, Match 5: AJ vs. Anderson
- Yawn Stinger
- God Jay Bradley vs. Sam Shaw should be a pre-show match
- If AJ was going to have a new video/entrance theme at Slammiversary then he shouldn’t have wrestled a single match since he came back
- This has nothing to do with the match, but that announce desk is the worst thing I’ve ever seen
Segment 10: Match cont
- I want to know why all the Aces’ vests say NOMADS on them
- Kurt Angle is the worst person ever
- BTW how’s that body count and taking out AJ thing working out for Aces and Eights?
- Okay…I guess that is the body count, but it happened more due to convenience than Aces and Eights going out and dominating
Wrestling: 3 Laganas out of 5 Again, all of this was just very average, nothing really stood out like the Shield matches have done
Logic: 4 Laganas out of 5 The Aces motivation is a bit off, but otherwise everything was fine
Overall: 7 Laganas out of 10