Greetings Mayhemmers, since I’m the guy who watches TNA the most as the main hosts on this show, but we never seem to talk about it (mainly because it sucks) I decided to at least use my journalistic integrity and live blog about it each week. This will be written live as I watch Impact, so enjoy!
Segment 1: Recrap, Storm in ring segment
- As champion, Storm should be drinking Miller High Life…just sayin
- Hey James I learned all those things too and I wasn’t raised in the South
- I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again…this stage they use on the road makes TNA just look 10,000 times more professional
- I hate when people tell the crowd they are going to steal the show, I’d rather them just go out there and steal it
- Haha Ronnie is so much shorter than EY
- Seriously TNA, your next PPV is in 9 days, and I don’t think a single match has been announced yet
Segment 2: Match 1: Knockout Tag Titles (remember those?) Match Gail and Maddy Vs. Tara and Brookmacher, Bisch Jr. segment
- Seriously…why is Karen still in charge of the Knockouts?? This doesn’t make sense!!!
- Why are they wearing Texan flag tops in Georgia?
- I take back what I said, there’s one match booked for Turning Point
- That camera angle was really close for that butt shot
- Well that certainly was a match…
- I DON’T CARE ABOUT BISCHOFF JR.!!!!!
Segment 3: Garrett segment
- God I hate this
- Seriously, stop this bullshit
- He doesn’t wrestle
- His dad doesn’t wrestle
- This is why people hate you TNA
- I’d rather see Shark Boy taking a shit as a segment than this
- Seriosuly, shouldn’t Bischoff be fired too? Isn’t he some sort of cancer?
- Oh thank the gods Gunner showed up…as if this wasn’t bad enough
- Bischoff calling his son a “son of a bitch” ensures he is sleeping on the couch tonight
Segment 4: Sting/Joe segment, Daniels segment
- Hey Joe you fat fuck, you were given a shot at getting a world title shot last week, stop bitching
- Oh great Bischoff’s son is gonna wrestle…I don’t give a shit
- Um…this is TNA’s response to CM Punk? Really?
- Angry stoner is angry
- Daniels runs like a little girl
- THAT’S HOW THEY BOOK A MATCH???? “Catch ya at Turning Point” Really???
Segment 5: Match 2 (49 minutes in): A-Double vs. Cowboy McGenericson
- Kid Kash isn’t a legend at that announce desk let alone in this sport
- “Why would you jump out of a perfectly good wrestling ring unless it was on fire?” This was actually uttered…by a guy who regularly jumps out of the ring
- I like how half of Aries’ offense is moving out of the way of flippy moves
- Wow did they really just say “go home” right before the finish?
- Kash said he was gonna go get his knife…wow, just wow
Segment 6: Roode/Storm segments, Robbie, Rob, Ronnie, EY segment
- I’m sure this isn’t exactly how they envisioned their first title match together…
- There are too many R names in this angle
- Ronnie is wearing the former TNA Championship….this makes David Arquette look like Verne Gagne
- As a guy who recently stopped watching Impact live to watch the Jersey Shore, Jersey Shore is more entertaining
- I don’t think Robbie E knows what a hamster is
- Also The Situation didn’t punk Ronnie at all, he rammed his head into a wall to avoid Ronnie’s roid rage
- Eric Young just declared himself as The High Chancellor of Television, that’s amazing
Segment 7: Match 3: Anderson and Hardy Vs Bully and Jeff
- So this really is Team Wellness Violation isn’t it?
- I think the graphics department really fucked up during this match…
- Bully Ray just screamed at Jeff that he was a drug addict…best thing on the show
- Dixie Carter is showing way too much bare shoulder for a company President
- Aw man the stereo Swantons would have been awesome
- Did anyone remember Scott Steiner still existed?
Segment 8: Sting segment, Morgan segment
- Oh goodie…this idiot is going to wrestle, can the fans pick his opponent, you know like Alex Shelley or Shiima or you know anyone we’d rather see on screen
- See if I were booking TNA, Morgan and Crimson would become the new Skyscrapers…but no, they’re probably going to feud
- Morgan says that there is a dumb question that doesn’t dignify a response…then continues to answer it
- A dream match??? Who the fuck is having this dream???
- Remember six months ago when Crimson was Amazing Red’s little brother?
Segment 9: Match 4: Storm Vs Roode for the belt buckle
- What is the deal with this “off the chain” thing all over Roode’s entrance?
- Seriously TNA needs a smaller graphic for their live events…its distracting as fuck
- This has been kinda boring so far sadly
Segment 10: Title match cont.
- Their first match was better, but this one isn’t that bad
- Welp…the DVR cut off, again
- Just for you people I found the end of the match even though I had to listen to some jerkoff’s review of Impact while I saw the end
- Roode is the new champ after he used a beer bottle…yay
- It’s a shame it seems that Storm has a concussion now, because there isn’t going to be a rematch on Turning Point