Greetings Mayhemmers, we are in living in a post-Slammiversary world. A world where Taryn Terrell and Gail Kim had perhaps the high point of a pay-per-view, as odd as that sounds. And oh yeah…..Sting….yadda yadda yadda…..Aces…..blah blah….let’s go!
Segment 1: Recrap, Bully segment, Churro segment
- I miss shows that started off with a match
- Mike Tenay is probably angrier at Bully than every other member of the roster
- I don’t know if Hells Kitchen is exactly God’s Country there Bubba
- Hogan looks so creepy with that glove on
- Slipped on a banana peel? HE WAS JUMPED BY EIGHT GUYS HOGAN
- God Hogan, stop with the awful cheap pops
- Hogan you clearly can’t do whatever the hell you want, if you could you could just strip Bully of the title
- A ladder match for a hammer? God this was awful when WWE did it, and now it’s even worse
- Churro should never speak ever
- Did Churro teach Hernandez to have a more successful uncle?
Segment 2: TNA Shop commercial, Match 1: BFG Qualifier Churro Vs. Hernandez, Rampage walking
- TNA Shops commercials just make me want to bang their Knockouts, not buy merch…and I didn’t need much help with the latter
- “Deals so hot, they’re cool” That doesn’t even make sense
- Churro again doesn’t speak correctly, only one of these guys gets in the BFG
- Yes Mike, because Taz was always known as a tag team wrestler
- Wow, winner via “stacks him up”? That’s awful
- Did anyone even know that Rampage was a free agent?
Segment 3: Devon segment
- For months Devon would forget his title completely, and now he wants it back so badly?
- Somehow I hope TNA can make Abyss and Joseph Park appear in the same segment
Segment 4: Hunt for Abyss segment, Match 2: BFG Qualifier Robbie E Vs. Joekozuna
- Can Knux just looks for things every episode? That’d be great
- Well that didn’t last long
Segment 5: Mickie segment, Kurt package
- Hahahahah Mickie gave Velvet a lottery ticket, that’s so amazing
- I like the subtle dig that Velvet overlooked people as champ
- Meh still don’t care about Kurt being inducted
Segment 6: Rampage segment
- Wow, his music really starts with a wolf howl?
- To be the bess, I gotta beat the bess
- ANGLE AND RAMPAGE! ANGLE AND RAMPAGE! ANGLE AND RAMPAGE!
- That last blip was sarcasm
- Mike….in a match between Angle and Rampage they are both a part of TNA now
- Hogan needs to stop booking no DQ matches for a guy with a huge stable of heels
Segment 7: Clubhouse segment, Match 3: Sabin and ATF Vs. King Super Heels
- Seriously…what is Destination X going to be then? A free Impact?
- Gunner looks like the de-evolved version of Jame Storm
Segment 8: Monster Hunters, Taryn segment, Match 4: Mickie Vs. Taeler, Monster Hunters 3
- Aces and Eights still aren’t used to buildings bigger than the Impact Zone
- Brooke just admitted she did no research into who Taryn was at all before she got hired
- Oh God, so Brooke is an awful person
- Yay for Taeler!!!
- Boo that she’s probably going to job quickly
- Ah fake injuries Mickie? Really?
- If Mickie is going to have her bra exposed, it should really not clash with her shirt
- SHADOWY ABYSS IS THE GREATEST THING TNA HAS EVER DONE
- Abyss is clearly wearing track pants.
Segment 9: Sting tweets, Match 5: Hammer time Hardy Vs. Bully
- I know what the future of Sting is….and I don’t like it at all
- So Cal Val’s leg cameo
- What’s the big deal about grabbing the hammer? You don’t win immediately, it can easily be knocked out of your hand, and wouldn’t a ladder hurt more?
Segment 10: Match cont
- But seriously, how do you win these matches? First person to use the hammer? Why not just get a new hammer?
- Wow Bully, that leap and set up to get crotched was the worst thing on this show
- Ouch. That looked like it hurt.
- Hardy looks like he tore something when trying to chase Bully
- Never seen a ladder match with a no contest before…
- Why didn’t Anderson send out some help?
- Hogan just conveniently had another hammer
- A wild Brooke Hogan appears!
- It used BAD ACTING! It’s Super Effective!
Wrestling: 3.5 Laganas out of 5, ladder match and six man were good but nothing we haven’t seen before
Logic: 4.5 Laganas out of 5, nothing really to complain about except no build for AJ
Overall: 8 Laganas out of 10