Mayhem Mania 2023 Week 1
This. Is. Mayhem Mania!
It’s not just the ultimate fantasy booking challenge. It’s also a competitive thought experiment!
The object of Mayhem Mania is to craft the best WrestleMania card possible within the boundaries of our current reality. That means anyone WWE can book in a match is available to our players.
Every week, we invite players to make a change to one of the matches on our cards. They can:
– KILL a match entirely and CREATE a new one with other individuals
– SWAP out an individual or team in a match for another individual or team
– SWAP out an individual or team in a match with an individual or team in another match already on the card
– ADD an individual or team to an existing match
Not everyone is currently eligible to be used in Mayhem Mania. Some are being held in a place we lovingly refer to as SPACE JAIL. Here’s the current inmate count:
- Roman Reigns – Charge: Excessive Uce of a chair against the Honorary Uce – Charges Pressed by Tina Keys
- Rhonda Rousey – Charge: Crimes against humanity or just fashion – Charges Pressed by Dave Podnar
- CM Punk – Charge: I charge him with disturbing the peace everywhere all at once – Charges Pressed by Tony Kincaid
- Austin Theory – Charge: He knows what he did – Charges Pressed by Mad Mike
Matches on our card can GRADUATE to the Mayhem Mania SUPERCARD via various means. That simply means they are “locked in” and can no longer be changed. It also opens up more slots to create more matches. Currently, two matches on each night have GRADUATED to the SUPERCARD.
Move #1 (by Tony Kincaid)
CREATE Breezango vs Maximum Male Models
Move #2 (by Dave Podnar)
CREATE Dabba Kato vs Omas vs Shanky vs Sanga
Move #3 (by Tina Keys)
CREATE Carmelo Hayes vs Seth Rollins
Move #4 (by Mad Mike)
CREATE John Cena vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
Move #5 (by Ronnie Starks)
CREATE Gunther vs Brock Lesnar
Move #6 (by Dave Podnar)
CREATE R-truth vs Goldberg
Move #7 (by Alex Kahrs)
CREATE Axiom vs Scrypts vs Johnny Gargano
Move #8 (by Alex Kahrs)
CREATE Piper Niven vs Valhalla
8 moves were made on last Tuesday’s Wrestling Mayhem Show.
What do you think about our matches? What changes would you make? Leave a comment down below and thanks for enjoying Mayhem Mania!
Special thanks to TeamHammaFist for Mayhem Mania “Castle” logo and bumper graphics!
Leave a Reply