Wrestling Mayhem Show 666: Just Like 90’s Hot Topic
This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, Occupy Pro Wrestling, and Scarehouse!
We are getting creepy with Jason Gory talking creepy wrestlers and more:
- Bray Wyatt’s Firefly Funhouse took a turn
- What wrestling moments actually scared you?
- We remember 1990’s Hottopic
- This week’s Big Question: What wrestlers could you see with a scary gimmick change?
- Has Money in the Bank lost it’s deposit with us?
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
Follow our stable on Twitter: Jason Gory (@JasonFnGory) Mad Mike (@MadMike4883), Bobbyfjtown (@Bobbyfjtown) and Sorg (@Sorgatron)
**A special shout out to our Manager Level
Patreon supporter Occupy Pro Wrestling (@Power2TheSmarks
Check out the Indy Wrestling US Network at www.indywrestling.network
. For a short time, get a 7-day FREE trial to access a growing collection of content.
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness
) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video.
Wrestling Mayhem Show 651: Cuddly Teddy Bear With Fangs
This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, Occupy Pro Wrestling, and IndyWrestling Network!
We made it through the Royal Rumble this past weekend. But, more importantly, we made it through Week 1 of MayhemMania. We’ve got Beastman in studio as Sorg, Larry, Mad Mike, and Matt take us through this week in wrestling news, including:
- Is Becky Lynch the new Stone Cold Steve Austin?
- Nia Jax entered the men’s Royal Rumble match, which is sparking some new conversation about intergender wrestling.
- There are two types of wrestling fans: Those who are on board with intergender wrestling, and those who are not. And, there isn’t really any gray area about it.
- There was a lot of under ring play at this year’s Royal Rumble. Thank you Titus O’Neil?
- Matt is walking us through some of the Royal Rumble changes we’ve seen lately.
- If 96% of your body hits the floor in a Royal Rumble, that should count for more than your two feet. – Matt
- Beastman is discussing what tactics he will employ when he is in the Royal Rumble.
- Matt is calling for an official BK Broiler rule for Royal Rumble matches. We are currently assembling Dean Malenko, Ric Flair, Drake Maverick, and Drew Gulak to discuss.
- We’re getting caught up with what Beastman has been up to – including his recent championship win with Fight Society.
- Beastman was recently at an event with Sami Callihan, Matt Tremont, and Michael Elgin. He’s sharing how much of a change it has made in his career.
- While in Philadelphia you do Philly things – like run the Rocky steps.
- Beastman unveiled some new gear while in Philadelphia.
- We’re learning about modernizing the caveman with Beastman.
- Beastman is sharing the headband story with us. Bonus!
- It’s time for MayhemMania – Week 2 with Beastman and the Mayhem Show gang.
- What did YOU learn from wrestling this week?
Check out some of Beastman’s matches at Indy Wrestling US.
Follow our stable on Twitter: Beastman (@beastmanhusk), Sorg (@Sorgatron), Larry (@MutilatorLarry), Mad Mike (@MadMike4883), and Matt (@MainstreamMat).
Wrestling Mayhem Show 638: World Cup Of Mayhem
This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, Occupy Pro Wrestling, and Lucha Fiesta!
Beastman makes the trek to the studio this week to chat with Sorg, Rizz, and Bobby about some wrestling, including:
- Beastman is joining us fresh off his fans-bring-the-weapons match with his shiny new bling.
- WWE was on a road trip to Australia for Super Show Down this past weekend.
- Beastman is sharing some thoughts on Ty Cross.
- We got to see some old faces return for Super Show Down.
- Sorg watched Super Show Down and the autoplay following was Global Warning – so he watched that too.
- We’re sharing some thoughts about the WWE Evolution show.
- In case you haven’t heard, Shaggy 2 Dope tried a dropkick – at a Limp Bizkit show – on Fred Durst.
- This week’s Big Question: Which wrestler would you least like to see shave their head?
- A ton of things have happened with Beastman since he was last here, and he’s getting us all caught up.
- Beastman is on the move. 2019 will be his year in wrestling.
- Beastman learned a bunch of things this week!
** BONUS: Did you see Beastman’s visit to Slice on Broadway? Check out the video here!
Follow our stable on Twitter: Beastman (@beastmanhusk), Rizz (@TheeRizz), Bobby (@BobbyFJtown) and Sorg (@Sorgatron).
Wrestling Mayhem Show 630: It Ain’t Ballet, Kids
This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, Occupy Pro Wrestling, and THRIFTY Podcast!
Beastman joins us for this week’s episode. Add him to our in-house mix of Rizz, Mad Mike, and Sorg? It’s internet magic in the making as we talk about this week in wrestling, including:
- Beastman is talking some of the weird things he’s seen at recent shows he’s been part of.
- When personal and professional worlds collide.
- RIP Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart.
- For Sorg, Jim Neidhart was the appeal for the Hart Foundation.
- And, we wind up in a discussion about Boy Meets World and Girl Meets World.
- Kenny Omega is taking on Pentagon and Mad Mike is All In!
- We’re already excited for All In Again – next year’s All In event.
- A bootleg Bullet Club shirt led to a fun interaction between Karl Anderson and the Young Bucks.
- We had the pleasure of seeing Marshall Gambino’s final match at IWC Wrestling against Chest Flexor.
- Mad Mike will be at NXT Takeover Brooklyn this weekend.
- Sorg is almost caught up with NXT in time for NXT Takeover Brooklyn.
- WWE is trying to turn Ronda Rousey into Batman.
- Happy Birthday Johnny Gargano!
- How did Kairi Sane go from yacht enthusiast to pirate?
- Sorg is learning how to pronounce Ciampa.
- We are commissioning Mad Mike to check out wrestling – – ON A BOAT this weekend.
- Joey Janela is getting Lost in New York Friday night.
- We are going to live vicariously through fan of the show, Alex Miller, for his Jericho Cruise and Lost in New York adventures.
- Make sure you have 7 hours set aside for Summerslam! And, lots of coffee.
- We’ve got some mixed thoughts about the status of Brock Lesnar’s title reign after Summerslam.
- This week’s Big Question: What is the perfect match?
- We have come to the conclusion that Elias is too good at what he does.
- Beastman went shopping – in his ring gear.
- We’re getting the story of that time Beastman went through a floor at a wrestling show.
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
Follow our stable on Twitter: Beastman (@beastmanhusk), Rizz (@TheeRizz), Mad Mike (@MadMike4883), and Sorg (@Sorgatron).