This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, Occupy Pro Wrestling, and THRIFTY Podcast!
Beastman joins us for this week’s episode. Add him to our in-house mix of Rizz, Mad Mike, and Sorg? It’s internet magic in the making as we talk about this week in wrestling, including:
- Beastman is talking some of the weird things he’s seen at recent shows he’s been part of.
- When personal and professional worlds collide.
- RIP Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart.
- For Sorg, Jim Neidhart was the appeal for the Hart Foundation.
- And, we wind up in a discussion about Boy Meets World and Girl Meets World.
- Kenny Omega is taking on Pentagon and Mad Mike is All In!
- We’re already excited for All In Again – next year’s All In event.
- A bootleg Bullet Club shirt led to a fun interaction between Karl Anderson and the Young Bucks.
- We had the pleasure of seeing Marshall Gambino’s final match at IWC Wrestling against Chest Flexor.
- Mad Mike will be at NXT Takeover Brooklyn this weekend.
- Sorg is almost caught up with NXT in time for NXT Takeover Brooklyn.
- WWE is trying to turn Ronda Rousey into Batman.
- Happy Birthday Johnny Gargano!
- How did Kairi Sane go from yacht enthusiast to pirate?
- Sorg is learning how to pronounce Ciampa.
- We are commissioning Mad Mike to check out wrestling – – ON A BOAT this weekend.
- Joey Janela is getting Lost in New York Friday night.
- We are going to live vicariously through fan of the show, Alex Miller, for his Jericho Cruise and Lost in New York adventures.
- Make sure you have 7 hours set aside for Summerslam! And, lots of coffee.
- We’ve got some mixed thoughts about the status of Brock Lesnar’s title reign after Summerslam.
- This week’s Big Question: What is the perfect match?
- We have come to the conclusion that Elias is too good at what he does.
- Beastman went shopping – in his ring gear.
- We’re getting the story of that time Beastman went through a floor at a wrestling show.
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
Follow our stable on Twitter: Beastman (@beastmanhusk), Rizz (@TheeRizz), Mad Mike (@MadMike4883), and Sorg (@Sorgatron).