This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, Occupy Pro Wrestling, and Lucha Fiesta!
Beastman makes the trek to the studio this week to chat with Sorg, Rizz, and Bobby about some wrestling, including:
- Beastman is joining us fresh off his fans-bring-the-weapons match with his shiny new bling.
- WWE was on a road trip to Australia for Super Show Down this past weekend.
- Beastman is sharing some thoughts on Ty Cross.
- We got to see some old faces return for Super Show Down.
- Sorg watched Super Show Down and the autoplay following was Global Warning – so he watched that too.
- We’re sharing some thoughts about the WWE Evolution show.
- In case you haven’t heard, Shaggy 2 Dope tried a dropkick – at a Limp Bizkit show – on Fred Durst.
- This week’s Big Question: Which wrestler would you least like to see shave their head?
- A ton of things have happened with Beastman since he was last here, and he’s getting us all caught up.
- Beastman is on the move. 2019 will be his year in wrestling.
- Beastman learned a bunch of things this week!
** BONUS: Did you see Beastman’s visit to Slice on Broadway? Check out the video here!
Follow our stable on Twitter: Beastman (@beastmanhusk), Rizz (@TheeRizz), Bobby (@BobbyFJtown) and Sorg (@Sorgatron).