Wrestling Mayhem Show 531: Who’s the Jimmy Jam?
This week on Wrestling Mayhem Show 531, we talk all the latest headlines and more in pro wrestling, including:
- We discuss the state of Week 2 of WWE RAW and Smackdown. Who could be traded to better each?
- We take a look at Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton at SummerSlam
- Big Question: If you had to reconfigure The New Day, who would you split off and who would you replace that person with?
- We discuss expectations in wrestling.
- We learned things in wrestling this week!
Help out the show with a donation! Go to patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow
Follow our stable on Twitter: Eamon Paton (@eamon2please, Inspire Pro Wrestling), Jake Clemons (@ClemonsJake) , Mad Mike (@madmike4883) and Michael Sorg (@sorgatron, @sorgatronmedia)
If you are in Pittsburgh, you got to go to Slice on Broadway and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com/Twitter: @pgh_slice)
Thanks to our Awesome Patreons Bodiggity (@ajfrompgh), Antonio Garza (@TheWRevolution), Alex Kahrs (@power2thesmarks) , Ed Burke (@EdBurke37), Bobbyfjtown (@bobbyfjtown) and The Matthew and Jennifer Carlins Foundation for Podcast Betterment (@MainstreamMat and @JenCarlins)! You can support the show too at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow !
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Leave a Reply