Home » Show Description » Wrestling Mayhem Show 550: May Make Children Cry
Wrestling Mayhem Show 550: May Make Children Cry
- We’re talking the second Roadblock of the year.
- Roman Reigns….Seth Rollins’ “Paul Heyman”?
- Sasha Banks at Kennywood to read The Night Before Christmas?
- Speculating a Demolition return to challenge The New Day.
- Loving 205 Live. Part of the arena may have left, but the people that stick around are into it!
- We’re talking our thought on Kevin Owens v. kid in front row.
- Big Question time! What is your best personal interaction with a wrestler during a show?
- Fan Mail Question: What is the best wrestling friendship break-up story line event?
- What did you learn in wrestling this week?
Follow our stable on Twitter: Bobbyfjtown (@bobbyfjtown, www.bossbattlepodcast.com ) Zach Rizza (@theerizz) and Michael Sorg (@sorgatron, SorgatronMedia.com)
If you are in Pittsburgh, you got to go to Slice on Broadway and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com/Twitter: @pgh_slice)
Thanks to our Awesome Patreons Bodiggity (@ajfrompgh), Alex Kahrs (@power2thesmarks) , Ed Burke (@EdBurke37), Christopher Bishop and Bobby Snyder (@bobbyfjtown) ! You can support the show too at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow !
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Leave a Reply