We’ve been doing this podcasting thing for 12 years, and we’ve got a special episode in store to mark the occasion. This week we’re talking about:
- We’ve got Doc Remedy, Chad the Shad, and Steam Machine returning to the show for our 12th birthday!
- Steam Machine is the Undertaker of the Mayhem Show – only coming out for the big shows!
- We just mathed that we’re as old as Wrestle Kingdom.
- We may or may not be going through the stories we touched upon 12 years ago during the infancy of our humble podcast.
- Doc Remedy is running down the who’s who of who gave him chops for his birthday that one year.
- Remembering that we had WWE vs TNA green screen videos back in the day!
- Doc Remedy has, in fact, walked with Elias.
- Steam Machine: Chris Jericho is the diet cola of rock ‘n rolla.
- Now that we’re done reminiscing, we’re recapping CURRENT wrestling to talk about our Wrestle Kingdom slumber party.
- Hearing Jim Ross try to pronounce Japanese names = Priceless.
- We’ve got FANMAIL….from April 21, 2009.
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
Fan of the show, Brandon Mynatt, will be a participant in the 2018 Special Olympics as part of the Team Missouri Bowling Team. (Donate at: http://give.somo.org/site/TR?px=1073149&fr_id=1190&pg=persona)
Follow our stable on Twitter: Doc Remedy (@DocRemedy), Chad the Shad (@ChadTheShad), Steam Machine, Aaron (@MutilatorLarry), Rob (@RobBrownPA78), Wheelz (@HotwheelzRWA), Bobby (@BobbyFJtown), Mad Mike (@MadMike4883), and Sorg (@Sorgatron)
If you are in Pittsburgh, you got to go to Slice on Broadway (@Pgh_Slice) and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com)
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow!
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video.