Wrestling Mayhem Show 648: A Formal Protest of Sports Entertainment
This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, Occupy Pro Wrestling, and IndyWrestling Network!
We’re back from our holiday hiatus with Mad Mike, Larry, Mainstream Matt, and Sorg! And, there’s so much happening this week. Between celebrating our podcast birthday to prepping for this year’s Mayhem Mania we’ve got plenty of hilarity, including:
- We’re back after our holiday break – and we’re officially a year older as we celebrate our birthday with Sorg and the crew.
- We are enjoying Mad Mike’s Becky Lynch shirt for the show tonight.
- Mayhem Mania is coming up – and the playing field just changed. Things could get REALLY interesting this year.
- Sorg is sporting his sweet Shawn Phoenix shirt for the show tonight!
- There was a formal protest of sports entertainment that happened this evening.
- Live production is tough – Sorg is speaking in his professional experience, of course.
- It was great to see Friend-of-the-Show Britt Baker on the All Elite announcement.
- Chris Jericho was the big reveal of the All Elite announcement.
- We’re speculating on who else we may see pop up in All Elite given the talent that appeared at the conference and some of the relationships we’re aware of.
- Mainstream Matt made it in time for some birthday cake!
- Mainstream Matt totally rolled in with his Sam Adonis shirt. Best. Birthday. Party. Ever.
- Who else watched Wrestle Kingdom 13? We’re sharing some of our thoughts.
- John Cena is slowly turning into John Laurinaitis.
- Mainstream Matt is crushing dreams.
- The biggest thing from Wrestle Kingdom 13? Okada’s short shorts.
- Ibushi and Ospreay are magic.
- There are a ton of exclusive contracts in various companies – how will that affect some of the former talent team-ups we’ve seen?
- This week’s Big Question:
Part 1: Who was your favorite wrestler when you were 14?
Part 2: Make a match you’d want to see with your 14-year-old wrestler and someone from today’s roster.
- We’re headed back in time to 2006 – remembering what wrestling was like when the Mayhem Show was born.
- Mad Mike unearthed a fan mail from Juggalo Jamie – just for our birthday celebration.
- This is the part of the show where Sorg gets weepy and retrospective about all that he’s seen as a result of the podcast.
- Mayhem Mania is coming. Mainstream Matt is sharing some breaking news about how this year is changing.
Follow our stable on Twitter: Mainstream Matt (@MainstreamMat), Larry (@MutilatorLarry), Mad Mike (@MadMike4883), and Sorg (@Sorgatron).
If you are in Pittsburgh, you’ve got to go to Slice on Broadway (@Pgh_Slice) and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com)
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow!
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Check out the Indy Wrestling US Network at www.indywrestling.network. For a short time, get a 7-day FREE trial to access a growing collection of content.
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video.
Leave a Reply