This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, Sidekick Media Services and Pittsburgh Wrestling.
This week former Fight Society Champion Troy Lords and Farnsworth swing by to talk wrestling with Mainstream Matt, Sorg, and Mad Mike, including:
- So…Evolve is doing some things with WWE.
- How much Wrestling is “too” much wrestling? We’re discussing from various viewpoints.
- Farnsworth and Troy Lords are sharing some thoughts on how Wrestling keeps pushing the envelope.
Troy Lords is talking about how Fight Society has been changing – and reminiscing about some of his favorite memories from PWX Wrestling.
- If you’re looking at some of the big wrestling names that have recently come through Pittsburgh, you’re looking at some of the guys who’ve been trained by or influenced by @sampanico.
- Troy Lords is talking about how his 9-5 is his “character” and Wrestling gives him the opportunity to truly be himself.
- Mainstream Matt is struggling through the Climax….of the G1 variety.
- This week’s Big Question: What match or event didn’t live up to the hype?
- Our friend, Beastman recently had his bag searched by TSA, and it is one of the best things on the internet!
- There was a bit of a shake up at WWE with Paul Heyman and Eric Bischoff being placed in executive roles over RAW and Smackdown Live.
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
Follow our stable on Twitter: Farnsworth (@Jworth), Troy Lords (@TroyLords), Sorg (@Sorgatron) and Mad Mike (@MadMike4883)
**A special shout out to our Manager Level
Patreon supporter Occupy Pro Wrestling (@Power2TheSmarks
Check out the Indy Wrestling US Network at www.indywrestling.network
. For a short time, get a 7-day FREE trial to access a growing collection of content.
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness
) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video.