This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, Sidekick Media Services, and Pittsburgh Wrestling.
There are no laws as Happy Hour joins the crew to discuss the wrestling news of the week including…
- We’re talking the WWE NXT war starting amid Saudi Arabia travel woes on Smackdown
- All Elite Wrestling’s size and execution
- The fallout from the Saudi Arabia trip this year
- Ring of Honor’s dirty laundry via Joey Mercury
- A Happy Hour Virgil Story
- Big Question: What is a surprise encounter you’ve had with a wrestling star?
- Rick and Morty at All Elite Wrestling
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
Follow our stable on Twitter: Mad Mike (@madmike4883), Ronnie Starks (@starkswrestling), and Sorg (@Sorgatron).
**A special shout out to our Manager Level
Patreon supporter Occupy Pro Wrestling (@Power2TheSmarks
Check out the Indy Wrestling US Network at www.indywrestling.network
. For a short time, get a 7-day FREE trial to access a growing collection of content.
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness
) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video