This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, Sidekick Media Services, and Pittsburgh Wrestling.
Marcus Mann and a myriad of guests are in Sorgatron Media Studio to talk pro wrestling, including:
- Farnsworth makes waves on the Patreon front heading into Patreon in the Bank in 2 weeks
- We catch up Marcus on the very concept of Elimination Chamber
- What are we doing with Undertaker?
- Karl Anderson is doing just fine.
- Who the hell is Bryan Alverez?
- Why did the move to PG work for WWE in the late 2000’s?
- We talk about YouTube star Jim Sterling’s involvement in Ryse Wrestling
- Who is the best wrestler in Pittsburgh?
- We head into Round 7 of Mayhem Mania
- What did you learn this week from wrestling?
Follow our stable on Twitter: Marcus Mann (@MarcusMannBHS), Farnsworth (@jworth), Bradley (@HeelBradley ), Matt (@MainstreamMat), Sorg (@Sorgatron), and Mad Mike (@MadMike4883),f
**A special shout out to our Manager Level
Patreon supporter Occupy Pro Wrestling (@Power2TheSmarks
Check out the Indy Wrestling US Network at www.indywrestling.network
. For a short time, get a 7-day FREE trial to access a growing collection of content.
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness
) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and videos