This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, and Sidekick Media Services.
Comedian Aaron Kleiber rejoins the show to cope with the state of pro wrestling, including:
- Aaron Kleiber talks about his year of watching only women’s wrestling with his daughters
- We talk about parenting tips and influential fathers in pro wrestling
- We take a look at Matt and Jenn Carlins’ pro wrestling relationship
- Plus some news and notes from the week
- What did you learn from pro wrestling this week?
Follow our stable on Twitter: Aaron Kleiber (@AaronKleiber ), Mainstream Matt (@mainstreammat), Ronnie Starks, Sorg (@Sorgatron), and Mad Mike (@MadMike4883)
Check out the Indy Wrestling US Network at www.indywrestling.network
. For a short time, get a 7-day FREE trial to access a growing collection of content.
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness
) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video