Wrestling Mayhem Show 740: Bear Fighting
This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, and Sidekick Media Services.
This week the crew is across Mayhem Nation! Sorg is in California while we talk wrestling with Mad Mike and Mainstream Matt!
- We talk about AEW Full Gear
- Two Truths and a Lie: Larry 6 month edition
- Big Question: What was your favorite wrestling house show?
- We discuss last week’s homework: We watched Tracy Smothers matches!
- HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT: Eddie Guerrero vs Hector Guerrero – WCW Nitro July 22, 1997
- What did you learn from pro wrestling this week?
If you are in Pittsburgh, you’ve got to go to Slice on Broadway (@Pgh_Slice) and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com)
**A special shout out to our Manager Level Patreon supporters Occupy Pro Wrestling (@power2thesmarks) and Farnsworth Investments (@jworth)**
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow! Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Check out the Indy Wrestling US Network at www.indywrestling.network. For a short time, get a 7-day FREE trial to access a growing collection of content.
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video
Leave a Reply