Wrestling Mayhem Show 608: The Ballad of Logan Shulo
We’re deep in the throes of Mayhem Mania this week as things keep getting more and more intense! As an added bonus, we have one of the area’s hottest tag teams in studio as we’re joined by “The Gavel” David Lawless and Officer Dan. We’re talking all things wrestling this week, including:
- Thanks to David Lawless, the term moron is now a term of endearment among our crowd.
- Thanks to Billy Johnson for our OFFICIAL Rusev Day calendar for the studio. Now we know that every day is Rusev Day!
- Bobby made WWE’s radar – – by accident.
- So, a 2-hour match on RAW?
- We’re getting ready for Elimination Chamber. Apparently, so is WWE.
- We’re making our Elimination Chamber picks! Who do you think/want to win?
- It’s the Ewomenation Chamber!
- If Rhonda Rousey goes to Elimnation Chamber, does that give her a home-field advantage?
- OH: You don’t just turn into Chun Li overnight.
- David Lawless’ tagteam partner, Officer Dan joins us for the 2nd half and Mayhem Mania!
- It’s time for last week’s Mayhem Mania wrap-up, so we know what we’re changing this week!
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
Thanks to Tonio Garza (@TheWRevolution) for putting together graphics for MayhemMania.
Follow our stable on Twitter: “The Gavel” David Lawless (@GavelLawless), Officer Dan Murphy (@IWCOfficerDan), Chad the Shad (@ChadTheShad), Larry (@MutilatorLarry), Sorg (@Sorgatron), Mad Mike (@MadMike4883), and Bobby F J-Town (@BobbyFJtown)
If you are in Pittsburgh, you got to go to Slice on Broadway (@Pgh_Slice) and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com)
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow!
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video.
Leave a Reply