Greetings Mayhemmers, since I’m the guy who watches TNA the most as the main hosts on this show, but we never seem to talk about it (mainly because it sucks) I decided to at least use my journalistic integrity and live blog about it each week. This will be written live as I watch Impact, so enjoy!
Segment 1: Recap, AJ/Dixie segment, Match 1: Anderson Vs. RVD
- They made the awful acting look a lot better than it was
- Oh my God…do we need to hear this Claire Lynch bitch all night? Really?
- Fifteen minute matches now? Guess that means they didn’t like the pacing last week
- They really should have shown the leaderboard before this match…
- Eh decent little match I guess, but it bothers me that the BFG Series allows for matches to end with non-finishers
- Okay, I’m going to guess that Robbie E with have single digit points at the end of the BFG series…anyone wanna take that bet?
Segment 2: A Double segment, Worst Actress in the World segment, Kaz/Daniels segment
- X-Division Title Tournament? Sounds good to me…is it wrong I wish it was all on the PPV?
- God Roode’s only had that belt for 7 months? It feels like years
- That’s not a good thing
- Is every promo with these two just going to end in a fight?
- I really want Aries to have the belt
- I’m assuming the parties at Dixie’s house are “key parties”
- So she just told the whole story….again, how much more does she need to say?
- So Kaz didn’t know either? Weird.
Segment 3: Match 2: Sonjay Dutt Vs. JIGSAW!!!!!
- HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT’S JIGSAW!!!!
- JIGSAW YOU GUYS!!!
- And TNA…you really couldn’t just call him Jigsaw? You had to call him Rubix even though he clearly has puzzle pieces on his gear
- And apparently this is a qualifier for a four man tournament at Destination X, that’s awesome
- Aw. Poor Jigsaw. 🙁
- Awesome double foot stomp though
Segment 4: Gut Check bullshit
- I still hate this segment…like really badly
- I really hate this segment, it’s just bullshit talking in circles
Segment 5: Match 3: Bully Vs. Joe, More Claire bullshit, Kaz segment
- Typical big man match here
- Those chops sound like they hurt
- Bully is just gonna have every one of his matches interfered in isn’t he?
- Ugh another match with Joseph Park?
- GO DO SOME CRACK ROCKS YOU JUNKIE
- If that was about a birthday party for Serge….why did he attack AJ?
- Ok so I still hate Kaz
Segment 6: Madison segment, Brooke segment, Match 4: Rashad Cameron Vs. Mason Andrews
- Hahahaahahahahahahahahaha, Madison doesn’t have a crush on Garrrrett….it fucking is Earl!!
- Hooters better not be the one replacing Morgan in those commercials
- We haven’t had a TV Title match this week, have we?
- Don’t know either of these guys, so I shall refer to them as Afro and Virgil
- How can Taz like Afro’s look but not Joey Ryan’s?
- I wish Jigsaw could have taken one of these guys spots
- Sweet leaping hurricanrana
- The Pay Dirt? Really? Okay…
Segment 7: Hogan segment, Gut Check decision, Angle segment
- Shouldn’t the big question be “Who?’ and not “Why?” with regards to Sting?
- Thank God, Jeff doesn’t have that stupid makeup on this week
- We don’t need to introduce the judges every week
- One of these weeks I’d love Bruce Pritchard to just say “Oh Yes!” like Brother Love
- Joey Ryan!! This is awesome
- I love the “live television” line, as if that wasn’t entirely planned
- Ugh they’re calling this promo, the “Kick Out” I get it…but really?
- In a company that employs Garetttt Bischoff, I don’t think they can call anyone “green”
- I still wonder if Gut Check is going to accept a heel, they need to do that once
- Styles Vs. Daniels in a Last Man Standing match? Me likey…just don’t say anyone is gonna kill anyone else again, mmmk?
Segment 8: Match 5: Kaz/Daniels Vs. AJ/Angle
- I like how after months of lying everyone is just so easily convinced that Kaz is pissed
- Kaz looks way too much like Randy Orton now
Segment 9: Match cont.
- If Kaz is so angry, why doesn’t he just walk out when he’s tagged in?
- He even used the RKO…stop it Kaz
- Of course Kaz is still heel…oy
- “I meant to say that” Well played Daniels
- Claire…please stop acting, like forever….please
Logic: 3 Laganas out of 5
Wrestling: 4.5 Laganas out of 5
Overall: 7.5 Laganas out of 10