This week’s episode brought to you by Slice on Broadway, Occupy Pro Wrestling, and Indy Wrestling US!
We’re back from a week hiatus with Sorg, Larry, and Mad Mike as they talk this week in wrestling, including:
- Do you want the good news or the ugly news first?
- OH: It’s not good, and it’s not bad enough to be funny – It’s like TNA.
- Enzo made a video. For not wanting to talk about it, we’re spending some time talking about it.
- Because Mad Mike stepped away for a moment, Sorg is taking this time to talk about his return to Impact Wrestling.
- When you’re good – but not Jim Ross good.
- There are some changes coming up in our wrestling.
- Thing we didn’t realize we need: Chikara to be a Nickelodeon property.
- Bullet Club as Backstreet Boys?!?!?! *mind blown*
- The tire-fire that is Monday Night RAW?
- Larry has officially replaced RAW with NJPW.
- All three members of 3MB are in significant roles on RAW. Think about it. Think. About. It.
- Everything you loved about Broken Matt Hardy is on instagram with King Maxel.
- John Cena is going to be in a cartoon.
- Sami Zayn isn’t in a good place, but man, is he working hard to be the most relevant non-relevant person at the moment.
- John Cena and EC3 inception photo is amazing.
- This week’s Big Question: If you could take 5 wrestlers from any promotion to create the perfect promotion, who would you pick?
- There are some interesting things happening with the NWA title.
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
Want a physics-defying Skyscraper poster? Become our patreon for a chance to win! (Even if it’s for $1.)
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow!
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video.