This week’s episode is brought to you by Slice on Broadway, Occupy Pro Wrestling, and Indy Wrestling US.
It’s the last Tuesday before WrestleMania, which can only mean one thing…PATREON IN THE BANK! And, it’s a full house for the occasion. In addition to being joined by a special guest, Todd DeFazio of Idiot Radio, we’ve got Bobby, Billy F’n Johnson, Larry, Sorg, and Mad Mike talking about:
- We attended RAW and Smackdown last week (which meant no live show on Podcast Day) so we’re running through our brief thoughts heading into WrestleMania.
- We’re talking some NXT Takeover as we head into WrestleMania!
- Is John Cena emoting the same feeling as being turned down at the high school dance or a kid throwing a tantrum? ARE WE SEEING A HEEL TURN ON THE HORIZON?
- It’s astounding the number of WWE guys without contracts around WrestleMania time…
- Anyone else notice The Miz’ post-baby glow?
- Is there a WrestleMania match that’s booked that you can do without?
- With all the matches booked for WrestleMania, we’re talking about which ones we see winding up as the main event.
- More Brain Strowman please!
- It’s officially MayhemMania time. Since it’s the last show before WrestleMania it’s time for Patreon in the Bank!
- We are eliminating the hell out of Randy Orton in this segment of MayhemMania.
- Apparently there’s not enough carnage on our MayhemMania card?
- AJ may have just booked a MayhemMania match with a Hair vs Hair match of RAW v Smackdown women.
- Matt has a MayhemMania list of cast-offs in a Cleveland cup. It seems so appropriate as our punishment options.
- We’ve had so many changes to the MayhemMania card that we need to have a refresher halfway through to clarify what we’ve even booked.
- Billy is using his god-like power as a Pizza Club Patreon supporter to blow this MayhemMania card up.
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
Thanks to Tonio Garza (@TheWRevolution) for putting together graphics for MayhemMania.
Heading to WrestleMania? If you see a Mayhemmer, say hi! If that Mayhemmer’s Mad Mike, give him a chop and send us a pic or video clip. We’ll include it on next week’s show!
Our good friend, Rizz is raising money and awareness through the Dick’s Sporting Goods Foundation Team Pittsburgh 2018 Pittsburgh Marathon. Check out his fundraiser page at: https://www.crowdrise.com/dsgfpitt2018/fundraiser/zachrizza
Follow our stable on Twitter: Todd DeFazio (@DeFazioTodd), Bobby (@BobbyFJtown), Billy Johnson (@billyj64), Larry (@MutilatorLarry), Sorg (@Sorgatron), and Mad Mike (@MadMike4883)
If you are in Pittsburgh, you’ve got to go to Slice on Broadway (@Pgh_Slice) and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com)
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow!
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video.